Interview Advises post Objectives:
- Introduction to interview.
- Interview Preparation.
- What is Interview Evaluation.
- Body Language & Appearance.
- Dos & Don’ts.
- Important Questions.
- A structured meeting of minimum two people.
- Arranged to examine the suitability of the candidate.
- The candidate is tested for subject knowledge, skills and desired behavior in a very limited time.
Types of Interviews
Review your CV/ application
Know yourself and be able to articulate skills, strengths, accomplishments, and career goals
Know the institute or organization.
Aware of general environment by reading newspapers & magazines.
Interview Evaluation is based on your:
Dress formally and well groomed You will never get a second chance to make a good impression
Wear something that make you feel comfortable
Use simple accessories like simple jewelry, watches, ties, etc.
Interview Advises, Why I got Rejected?
Vague and irrelevant answers to the questions
Bad Body Language : little eye contact; nervous mannerism, such as playing with hair, nail biting etc.
Tell us about yourself?
What are your strengths?
What are your weaknesses?
Why we should select you?
General Knowledge Questions!