Digital Millennium Copyright Act
Knowledge-school.com abides by the federal Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable laws by responding to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the DMCA and such other applicable laws.
Knowledge-school.com shall remove or disable access to material residing on its servers, as soon as it has received a Notice of Infringing Material( DMCA ).
This policy is intended to implement the procedures set forth in 17 U.S.C. Section 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA)for the reporting of alleged copyright infringement.
It is the policy of Knowledge-school.com ,and our services to respect the legitimate rights of copyright owners, their agents, and representatives. Users of any part of the (Knowledge-school.com) computing system are required to respect the legal protections provided by applicable copyright law DESIGNATED AGENT
The (Knowledge-school.com) Designated Agent to receive notification of alleged infringement under the DMCA is, Email : Info@knowledge-school.com
Also, you can use Contact us page.
Upon receipt of proper notification of claimed infringement, (Knowledge-school.com) will follow the procedures outlined herein and in the DMCA COMPLAINT NOTICE PROCEDURES FOR COPYRIGHT OWNERS.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notice, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the (knowledge-school.com) to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the (Knowledge-school.com) to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Failure to include all of the above information may result in a delay of the processing or the DCMA notification.