Customer service course
Customer service course
Today, Customer service play the main role of business grows, it’s about how to deal perfectly with your clients to make sure that he has become more loyalty to the things you are providing.
Also, to make sure that your customer has a good opinion on your business to say.
In your dealings with customers, be the one to initiate honest, respectful and thoughtful communication.
Because to them, you not only represent the company, to provide the best possible service, you must get close to your customers by building a strong relationship with them.
Customers may come into business because of the products but they will decide to come again because of the way they are treated.”
“YOU ARE THE COMPANY”
What is customer service?
It’s forming a relationship with customers – a relationship that that individual customer feels that he would like to pursue.
In another word, Kind of service that makes customer feel special, service that makes him/her want to come back and do more business with the company and recommending the company to other people.
Customer Service Tips
- Provide support to your customers that is about them, not about you (for example, not “we’re too busy, we’re short a person, Tom’s on holidays, etc.”).
- Making sure to put yourself in your customer point of view (for example, if they need a product delivered at a certain time (and you can’t make that time) then try to provide alternatives for satisfying their requirement).
- Listen to your customers. Build a strong customer service management program by actively listening to your customers.
What You Will Learn with This Course?
- Essence of Customer Service.
- What Do Customers Expect ?
- Good Customer Service Means and Results.
- Evolution – Personal Trends.
- Evolution – Customer Trends.
- Evolution – Corporate Trends.
- Great Customer Service Rules.
- Types of Customers.
- Steps in Customer Service.
- Steps in Developing Courtesy.
- Excellent Service Through Effective Communication.
- Relationship Building.
- Steps in Identifying Customers’ Needs.
- Tips on How to Establish Rapport.
- Tips on How to Interact Positively.
- Ways to Make Customers Feel Valued.
- Handling Different Types of Customers.
- How to Identify Different.
- Personalities According to Senses.
- Being the best that you can be.
- and much more than all of these.
- Lectures 6
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 2
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self